The Interstellar Gate is a ring-shaped device built by the Ancients that can instantly transport matter from one point to another point in the universe. When a door device dials to another door (like a phone call), a wormhole will be created between the two doors. Each star door address consists of 6 symbols symbolizing the constellation of the universe, and a number representing the galaxy where the star door is located. 7 symbol composition; therefore, the address of each stargate is unique. There are a total of 39 symbols in the stargate system, and each symbol represents a unique point in the universe; through 7 symbols, the location of the stargate can be accurately locked, (if the stargate at that position is working properly,) dial-up connection is possible That star gate.
All Stargate products are centered on the "Stargate" (a ring-shaped alien device. It allows people to be teleported to a paired cosmic distance away from the device.)' hypothesis as the center. Except for being completely fictitious, most of the works of Star Gate are set in modern times, and there are creative plots that do not have direct contradictions between the events described and reality. For this reason, the existence of Stargate is described as a military secret.
- A fully interactive working Stargate complete with a DHD (Dial Home Device).
- The Stargate ring spins and places the dialled symbol on the correct chevron as the traveller is inputting the address by using the DHD.
- All 7 chevrons move and lights up when engaged.
- The Stargate can dial any milky-way address used in the show.
- NEW: The stargate can now dial other stargates over the Internet, and receive incoming wormholes from other stargates on the Internet.
- When a correct address is input using the DHD, the wormhole is established.
- The wormhole effect consists of a animated infinity mirror of 122 LED’s.
- Complete with sound effects from the TV Show.
- When the wormhole stays open, selected random audio clips from the TV-Show is played.
- As in the TV-Show the wormhole can stay open for 38 minutes. When the time limit is reached, a random quote from the show where the time limit is mentioned is played and the wormhole disengages.
- Do not dial the black hole
The mark on the star gate
There are 9 marks (chevron) on the star gate ring device. Although there are 9 marks on the door, usually only 7 are used for dialing. In the episode "Fifth Race", the eighth marker was used (thanks to the knowledge of the ancients being input into the brain of Colonel O'Neill), Carter said: The additional marker must be to indicate the distance to this point. A remote location, like the area code of a telephone. The eighth seal was also used when going back and forth between Earth and Atlantis. The ninth mark is a code set by the ancients, specifically used to dial an ancient spaceship. The ninth mark plays a role in "Stargate: Universe".